Sunday, October 30, 2011

Embroid-nerd Creeper, Part 1: A Song of Ice and Fire


In my last post, I mentioned wanting to embroider some onesies (or creepers) with some...less traditional themes. I love pink and I love girly, but I also love lots of nerdy things that are neither pink nor girly. I'd been thinking for a while about embellishing a creeper with the Stark sigil and felt especially moved to do so after getting half way through A Storm of Swords. So I made the direwolf a little less fierce and did the words in pink, since it is going on a little girl and all. (Apparently, mommy can't write in a straight line so "winter is coming" is a little wonky).

I bought a 4 pack of Gerber onesies from Wal*Mart, so we're one down with three to go! Possible themes: Sailor Moon, mermaids, Star Wars, Scott Pilgrim... The possibilities are endless!

No comments:

Post a Comment