Friday, October 21, 2011

Honeymoonin'!

Hubby and I got into Charleston last night around 10:30 then left our comfy bed to go see Paranormal Activity 3.  Not normally my kind of movie, but we'd seen the second one on our first date so I was determined to make it through this one.  ....I kept my ears plugged through the whole thing!  The sudden noises scared me more than any of the flying tables.  The end, though, really got me.  It was by far the scariest/most messed up part of all three films.  Also, someone brought their baby and (of course) sat right in front of us.  I'm not trying to say don't bring your child to a movie, but this wasn't a kid.  It was a baby.  And it did what babies do best: cry.  There is no reason I can think of to bring your small baby to a movie at midnight.  Am I being harsh?

Anyway, we're in Charleston, enjoying the married life and dreaming of one day moving here.  I'll be taking lots of pictures I'm sure.  Some of them may even end up on here!  :)  I'll do my weekly update later tonight, then I'll be laying low for the rest of the weekend.  Later, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment