Friday, October 7, 2011

Latest Doctor Visit

Fiance and I met at the doctor's office last Wednesday for my monthly checkup and to hear our baby's heartbeat for the first time!  All of my levels were fine, I'm looking very healthy.  Even gained three pounds!  We didn't have to wait long to get into a room this time (thank goodness) but it took a while for the doctor to actually come to us.  (When I go, I see which ever doctor is on call, so I guess that explains some of the wait.)  Dr. Warren was very friendly and helpful and didn't mind that I messed up his heartbeat count when I started laughing.  :)  Oliver's/Zooey's heartbeat sounded like a little freight train, just chugging away!  (Might have started laughing to hide the fact that I was about to cry.)


Also...I think I felt the baby move for the first time this week.  I was on my first break at work, reading my book when I felt what might have been the start of a hunger pain, but then it just stopped.  Maybe it was less hunger pre-pain, and more the feeling of a tiny mermaid cutting a flip.  If it was the baby, it was amazing.  If I was just hungry...well, I have Nutella for that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment