Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Shopping Spree!



Went on a mini shopping trip for Miss Zooey today.  She's not even here but she's already getting spoiled!  Gymboree was having a huge sale on their out of season clothing (and 25% off seasonal outerwear!) so I went a little wild on the "under 6.99" racks.  The dress in the bottom  pictures was my absolute favorite thing on the rack, so obviously I couldn't leave the store without it!  The fishie bib and the pink velour hat were only 99 cents each, the mermaid t-shirt was $1.99 and the "High Five" star fish tank top was around $2-3.  I even picked up an outfit for Brit's little man, Torin.  All for under $20!  Successful day at the mall!

Next up...  My embroidered onesie project, coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. Yay Torin already can't wait to wear his new outfit. Oh wait, nope, that's me that can't wait!

    ReplyDelete