Sunday, October 16, 2011

18 Weeks, 3 Days


How far along?
18 weeks and 3 days
Maternity clothes?
I think it's time to break down and start wearing them.  I had a girl come up to me at work and tell me I seriously needed to consider purchasing a belly band if I wanted to keep wearing my normal jeans.  :(
Stretch marks?
Still none, even though things are starting to expand at an alarming rate!
Sleep?
I still feel tired all the time, but I don't seem to sleep for very long.  The latest I've slept in the past couple of weeks was probably 7:30.  During the week, I sometimes wake up as early as 4!
Best moment this week?
Getting married to my best friend and feeling our baby move! 
Food cravings:
Chicken Stew from The Flounder, McDonald's hot fudge sundae and french fries, and milk!
Belly button in or out?
Still in, but it looks like it's trying to shallow up on me. 
Movement?
Possible headbutt and other small flutters.
What I miss?
Caffeine!  Wine!  Junk food! 
What I’m looking forward to: 
Finding out if we'll be having a Zooey or an Ollie! 
Milestones:
Marital bliss.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment