Monday, October 24, 2011

19 weeks, 4 days!


How far along?
19 weeks and 4 days
Maternity clothes?
The stretchy pants have been making more frequent appearances and I had to bust out a maternity top last week, but I'm mostly reaching for clothes that were too large pre-pregnancy.
Stretch marks?
Still none, but slathering myself in cocoa butter.  ...Just in case.
Sleep?
Maybe it's because we just got back from our little vacation, but I feel more exhausted than ever!  I'm sleeping better though, so I'll just put it up to post vacay blues/
Best moment this week?
Finding out that we'll be having a sweet baby girl in about 20 weeks!
Food cravings:
Chicken Stew from The Flounder, McDonald's hot fudge sundae and french fries, and milk!  (Yep, same answer as last time.)
Belly button in or out?
Maybe a little more shallow this week, but still very in.
Movement?
LOTS of movement!  There are times during the day when she just won't hold still!  But I love it, of course!
What I miss?
I miss feeling normal 90% of the time.  I feel like I lose my temper or get my feeling hurt over the smallest things, but I can't control it.
What I’m looking forward to: 
Finally going shopping for girlie things!
Milestones:
Seeing my little girl yawn and move.  Just seeing her in general.
What baby looks like this week:

No comments:

Post a Comment