Sunday, November 6, 2011

I've Gotten Lazy

To be perfectly honest, I've been too tired to post much of anything lately. On top of that, I've started getting sick again. Seems like I'm finding all the things baby girl doesn't want me to eat. Anywho.

I just passed the 21 week mark, and not much has changed. I can feel her kicking a lot more often and she's starting to get into a pattern of movement as far as time goes. Her "play time" is mostly at night or when mommy feels her worst, of course. She starts moving around 9 pm, then picks up the pace around 10. Luckily she behaved herself this weekend though and gave her daddy a little treat before he had to leave for his drill weekend. I'd been up sick practically all night and Daniel (aka Hubby) had to get up at 4 am to leave for Columbia. I was getting back to sleep about the time he was getting up to get ready. It might have been around 5 when he came in to tell us bye. As soon as he put his hand on my stomach, she gave him a big ol' kick (or high five). It was probably a coincidence but it was still really sweet to see him smile at her little nudges.

Later I went shopping with his mom for some baby stuff at a consignment sale. We really racked up! It was extra awesome because we got almost everything for 50-75% off (last day of the sale). We got tons more clothes, just like we said we wouldn't, a swing, a jumper thing, a car seat, and a mobile. Then we moseyed on to Babies'R'Us and she surprised me with a beautiful crib AND the mattress! We also picked up a Classic Pooh baby book and a Pooh pillow pet. All in a all a very successful day, despite feeling like the gum on the bottom of someone's shoe.



No comments:

Post a Comment