Monday, January 16, 2012

Sorry!

I know I disappeared for a while there (again) but I'm back and after this week I'll have more time to update than ever! Since Daniel started working last week, I'll finally be able to quit for a while! As you may recall, work has been a major source of stress for me. It will be nice to finally be rid of it (at least for a while).

My first baby shower will be this Saturday, hosted by my lovely friends Sydni and Brittany. They know I'm a little bit of a control freak so they basically let me take the reigns and are on standby for whenever I finally decide it's too much! I waited until today to actually admit I can't do it on my own, and delegated a few tasks to them. I don't know what I'd do if I literally had to do this alone. Not having a car right now is making everything especially difficult. Daniel and I have been trying to sell our vehicles for a little over a month now. Shockingly, mine went first for a little under $2000 (obviously not enough to get a decent 4 door car), so now we're focusing all our energy on getting his truck sold in the next few weeks.

"Well, why don't you just get him to drive you around when he gets off work?" If only it were that simple. Unfortunately, he had to take a job where he'll be working 2nd shift. This is our schedule right now: I'm up at 6, out the door by 6:30 AM (thanks to my awesome mom; I'm lucky we work on the same exit)- Daniel is still sleeping. I leave work a bit after three and am home just before four. Daniel has to be at work at 4 and won't be home until at least 1 AM. We work at the same place, live in the same house and we never see each other. I'm so glad that it's only for a week! After this Friday I can stay up all night waiting for him to get home and not have to worry if I'll be tired at work the next day! Ahhh, sleepy time.

I'm really doing a lot of rambling; can't focus because I know there's Mac n Cheese I could be cooking. Mmm! So to wrap up, I give you...Top 5 Reasons I May Never Give Up Maternity Pants!
1) Virtually no muffin top!
2) No pesky zippers or buttons to deal with when you feel like your bladder is about to burst!
3) Also, you don't have to remember to zip before you leave the bathroom (a pretty big problem for me for some reason).
4) They make me feel like Joey Tribbiani at Thanksgiving Dinner (not a bad thing!).
5) All the comfort of pajama jeans, none of the shame. :)

BONUS PICTURE OF MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment