Friday, December 9, 2011

How far along?
26 weeks, 1 day
Maternity clothes?
Returned the saggy maternity jeans for a few more pairs that fit better. They're so comfortable! I may dedicate an entire post to why maternity pants are awesome!
Stretch marks?
Don't want to jinx it but...still none!
Sleep?
I try to sleep in every chance I get. It takes me a while to get comfortable sometimes, but for the most part I'm done for once my head hits the pillow.
Best moment this week?
Today was probably full of this week's best moments. I spent all day with Daniel; we slept in, had breakfast together, and went to a movie. Some other not so great things happened but they just served to prove that he'll always be there for me when I really need him.
Food cravings:
Monterrey's cheese steak with rice and an order of mild cheese dip!
Belly button in or out?
It has all but disappeared, but it hasn't started to poke out at all. (Same as last week.)
Movement?
The little lady has apparently taken to tap dancing here lately.
What I miss?
I miss people understanding what personal space is.
What I’m looking forward to:
Holding our little girl! (I feel like this will be my answer for a little while.)
Milestones:
I can't think of anything really. Other than the myriad of aches and pains I'm feeling lately...
What baby looks like this week:

No comments:

Post a Comment